Get your own blogNext blog
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

lunes, agosto 14, 2006

Top 20 choruses in 20 minutes.


Hemos venido escuchando música, muchos de nosotros, y así con el paso del tiempo hemos aprenido a sentirla de nuevas formas, a encontrarle distintos significados a cada una de esos tunes que se nos han quedado pegados en la mente y en esa parte chistosa del alma que nadie sabe cómo es que existe.

Serán decenas, centenas o miles de caniones? no lo se, ni me importa, toda la música ahí está, sin orden preferente, atemporal desde el momento que la descubrí, para mis oídos, para mis momentos.

Armonías de orgullo, versos y bridges de placeres culpables, todo es música, no toda me gusta pero toda la que me gusta lo es, es música.

Lo que viene a continuación es el Top 20 de Coros de canciones, quizá el TOP 20 mas insignificante, porque en realidad, estando mi cabeza tan retacada de música, lo que ahora paso a escribir es, a lo mucho, lo que mi humilde disco duro orgánico alcanzó a enontrar en una modesta búsqueda emocional.

Y lo peor, no hay orden de preferencia.

20.-
"Strangelove
Strange highs and strange lows
Strangelove
Thats how my love goes
Strangelove
Will you give it to me
Will you take the pain
I will give to you
Again and again
And will you return it"
"Strange Love" - Depeche Mode.

19.-
"Stop me, oh, stop me
Stop me if you think that youve
Heard this one before
Stop me, oh, stop me
Stop me if you think that youve heard this one before

Nothings changed
I still love you, oh, I still love you
...only slightly, only slightly less than I used to, my love"
"Stop me if you think you've heard this one before" - The Smiths

18.-
"So where were the spiders while the fly tried to break our
balls
Just the beer light to guide us,
So we bitched about his fans and should we crush his sweet hands?"
Ziggy Stardust - Bauhaus coversong de David Bowie

17.-
"and i know i was wrong
when i said it was true
that it couldn't be me and be her
inbetween without you
without you"
"Inbetween days" - The Cure

16.-
"IMAGINATION TAKES THE SHADOWS AWAY
That's the way I'VE BEEN WITHOUT YOU
IMAGINATION KEEPS THE SHADOWS AWAY
That's the way I STAY WITHOUT YOU
WITHOUT YOU, living without you"
"Imagination" - Xymox

15.-
"One - You lock the target
Two - You bait the line
Three- You slowly spread the net
And four - You catch the man"
"Headhunter" - Front 242

14.-
"It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine."
"It's the end of the world as we know it" - R.E.M.

13.-
"I was only twelve, dammit all to hell, I was feeling fine
hearing Axl Rose, on the radio
singing sweet child of mine
welcome to the jungle
you're much too much to handle
I wish I weren't in love with you
hearing Axl Rose on the radio
remembering the good times with you"
"Growing up with GNR" - Aqueduct

12.-
"Are we like you,
I can't be sure,
Of the scene, as she turns,
We are strange in our world,

But we are young, we run green,
Keep our teeth, nice and clean,
See our friends, see the sights, feel alright."
"Alright" - Supergrass

11.-
"Just 19 and suckers dream I guess I thought you had the flavour
Just 19 and dream obscene with six months off for bad behaviour."
"Special Needs" - Placebo

10.-
"But we did nothing, absolutely nothing that day, and I say:
What the hell am I doing drinking in L.A. at 26?
I got the fever for the flavour, the payback will be later, still I need a fix."
"Drinking in L.A." Bran Van 3000

09.-
"Hey, is anybody home
Has anybody wasted tears on
loneliness that everyone becomes

Is anybody low
Has anybody painted fear on
Bedroom walls that save us from...

And hey, is anybody home
Has anybody wasted tears on
loneliness that everyone becomes
when they're not alright."
"Is anybody home?" - Our Lady Peace

08.-
"I used to think that the day would never come
Id see delight in the shade of the morning sun
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
I used to think that the day would never come
That my life would depend on the morning sun..."
"True Faith" - New Order

07.-
"Needles and sins, sins and needles
He's gasping for air
In the wishing well
Dust to rust, ashes to gashes
Hand around the killing jar."
"The Killing Jar" - Siouxie and The Banshees

06.-
"When it's gone,
I guess it's better the second time around,
and at the end,
we can do it again,
at the end."
"My Aquarium (second time around)"- Drop Nineteens

05.-
"If you fly off the handle,
wait 'til I'not there,
'cause I will talk,
maybe you will listen,
but you won't hear a single word I say,
I will talk, you will listen,
We have house where I'm in your head,
I'll go spare and leave you happy, there"
"Happy" - Ned's Atomic Dustbin

04.-
"sleep tight, grim rite, we have two hundred couches where you can
sleep tight, grim rite, we have two hundred couches where you can
sleep tight, grim rite, we have two hundred couches where you can
sleep tonight (Simpleton)
sleep tonight (You're Simpleton)
sleep tonight (Can i Follow?)
sleep tonight (What the hell?....)"
"PDA" - Interpol

03.-
"Can you feel the light
The air is wild, open
Oh you see the light,
It's coming through
It's there in the distance
Always offered to me
Always coming over a hill
Yeah the seasons come in
All the nights are woven
All the nights we'll see them through
Ahh no hundred men now
Would dare cut into us
We'll go on and see it through."
"All Night Long" - Peter Murphy

02.-
"Our future slip sliding
down down torture
our future slip sliding
down down how could you slew so."
*(NO hay registros de las letras originales, es sólo una interpretación más).
"Crushed" - Cocteau Twins

01.-
"Every day is like sunday,
everyday is silent and gray"
"Everyday is like Sunday" - Morrissey

Esto en realidad es nada, sólo un pretexto muy mío, de recordar música, de las pocas cosas que me duelen en el alma, cada vez que recuerdo que en algún momento voy a morir.

Saludos.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?